Monday, August 19, 2013

New Blog Created!

Okay, I created a new blog already, my boss asked me to do it though ;p. 
I'm much lazy to actually manage a blog, sigh. 
I've stopped blogging for quite some time already or should I say my previous blog don't have any readers anyways. 
So I hope that I have readers for this newly created blog of mine. Teeeeheeeeeeee :D

I've just finished my last semester in Diploma In Mass Communications @ Kdu College Penang Campus and currently doing my interns in Advertlets Sdn Bhd in Kelana Jaya, KL. 
It is quite though working here, get to online, blog, facebook, etc. as that's what the company I work for does haha! Life is great working and living here although it will be my first time leaving Penang for more than 10 days lol. Since it is my first post, I'm really sorry that it's kinda boring but take my word, I will "try" to improve my blogging skills and make my post much more...interesting to read? :/
Okay I really do not know what to post already, so then tataaaa and buhbye :D

Owh yea I'm so looking forward to this! 
Avicii Live @ Sepang International Circuit In November!




No comments:

Post a Comment